Star Day on the Swing Star Day on the Swing

a straight-up masterpeice

No more, no less. I like to think this will be discovered some day.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

This actually

Really blew me away. Most of the C&H shorts are one minute toons for a 5 second joke, but this one took that to the extreme and made a masterpiece out of an otherwise paper-thin scenario, and it worked excellently.

Every time I watch it I see a new layer of graphical detail I didn't before, such as the subtle way the camera shifts, and the intense detail for background shots which only last a few seconds. Not to mention the amazing cinematics, it reminds one of what a legend you used to be in the portal before you got caught up in Explosm, and how you would use movie-style themes masterfully, blah blah Joe Zombie blah blah.

Not to mention, you only made your last short a relatively little while before this one and you were still making comics every couple of days, so your working efficiency must be mindblowing unless you were working on this in tidbits for like, a year.

The Beatles - LITSWD The Beatles - LITSWD

incredible

who needs drugs; I was tripping on this masterpeice

LightYagamixRyuk responds:

Omg!?!?! masterpiece?? lol hahah thanks XD

the idea behind this was to make everyone ugly in a disturbing kind of way XD
hahah and the main character came from the idea of what vegeta from dbz would look like if he lost his hair XD and if his hairline was actually what his head was shaped like XD

lol hahah thanks for the high vote :P
peace~

[AA] Collab [AA] Collab

i am

extremely gay for being the only guy who's unfinished

but god I love this thing so much